- Sustained growth in one or more areas, including revenues, profits, and market capitalization.
- Increased market share.
130% organic growth over 36 months in 2 new disciplines with total client diversification. Plus our inclusion in the Inc. 5000. Thank you for keeping the candle burning as we charted our course. We couldn’t have done it without your strategic help, tactical advice, and knowledge.
—Scott Witkin, Partner, Taylor Grey, Inc.
- Reduced labor intensity.
Scott’s guidance moving into uncharted territory has been invaluable. By understanding from the beginning “true best practices,” we have undoubtedly circumvented many trials and tribulations.
—Vanessa Hughes, President, Hughes Resources
- Improved retention of managers and staff.
- Uncomplicated compensation plans that attract better performance.
When we first met Scott we had been trying to develop a sales culture within our organization and create a compensation plan to incentive our sales force. Our compensation plan, created with the help and guidance of Scott, has been implemented! It’s been a huge success and we’ve been able to recruit and hire the right staff to take our sales force and culture to the next level.
—Donald L. Mooney, President and CEO, NURSES Etc.
- Enhanced leadership that takes less effort.
As a leader, it is lonely at the top. Some of my poor decisions during the last 2 or 3 years were costly. Being able to discuss new ideas, problems, and strategies with you has turned the company around. It feels good to make money for a change.
—Craig Knudson, President, BancForce
- Greater job satisfaction.
Thank you so much for the outstanding info provided last Friday. I came back to the office refreshed and excited about what we do each day. Again, thank you for the a well spent day. I look forward to hearing you speak again soon.
—Misty M. Lee, Branch Supervisor, Long’s Human Resources
- Sharpened services that make the competition irrelevant.
- Heightened presence in the market.
Using the ideas that Scott gave us during the training, we have been able to fill almost twice as much orders as we did before the training.
—Purity Ndolo, President & CEO, JayKay Staffing Services
- Expanded referrals from happy customers and additional referral sources.
- Simplified accountability that improves outcomes.
Because of your coaching and guidance I feel that I am in a much better position to work in our leadership team and make decisions that will grow our business.
—Joyce Lopez, COO, EDGE Services
- Deepened penetration within client accounts.
“Scott rocks! I have learned many valuable things from him in the programs that I have attended. Not to mention, I loved the added bonuses I’ve received as my sales increased! I am much more effective and thereby profitable.”
—Ann McDermott,, Managing Partner, Keepers
- Upgraded time management and more effective use of time and resources.
- Polished processes in selling, servicing, and operations.
With 65+ offices nationwide FPC is always looking to bring our owners and consultants the best in education. Scott has gotten positive feedback from our owners for bringing sound strategies and techniques. From our perspective his material is always fresh and timely and his delivery first rate.”
—Sue Azaria Kanrich, Director of Training and Operations, FPC
- Augmented recruiting systems that attract larger quantities of quality candidates.
- Upgraded responsiveness that retains customers.
I utilize Scott for consulting, executive coaching, workshops and truly value his advice and perspective. He has a unique approach that truly focuses on changing habits and behaviors to drive results. Scott also has an uncanny ability to connect with everyone on a personal level and build instant trust.
—Conor Smith, President, The BOSS Group
- Multiplied opportunities through additional products and services.
- Improved closure rate of proposals and sales.
Scott is at the top of his game and can be so many things to so many organizations. He is really a one-stop-shop and a top professional when it comes to his knowledge, trends, performance metrics, and more. I plan to work with him for another 8 years at least!!
—Andrea Hopkey, President, Allstates Technical Services, a KBR company
- Educated workforce that out-performs the competition.
Just a note of thanks for everything last week. Your energy and passion, along with the point-on concepts – were just what we needed.
—Shannon Russo, President, Kinetix