I utilize Scott for consulting, executive coaching, workshops and truly value his advice and perspective. He has a unique approach that truly focuses on changing habits and behaviors to drive results. Scott also has an uncanny ability to connect with everyone on a personal level and build instant trust. view letter
—Conor Smith, President, The BOSS Group
The Wintrip Consulting Group (WCG) is known for simple solutions that produce radical results. That’s why WCG has been chosen by the Fortune 500, global organizations, regional companies, and independently owned firms of all sizes as their consulting services partner. The results from our work with these companies includes higher profits, sustained growth, and reduced labor intensity.
Areas of expertise include:
Growth and Profitability
- Developing and implementing a strategy to create nonstop growth.
- Achieving perpetual profitability, regardless of market conditions.
- Expanding services and products to attract and retain customers.
- Creating strategic plans that are easy to implement and are highly sustainable.
- Transforming strategies into tactical plans for leaders and staff.
- Reengineering compensation and incentive plans to motivate and reward performance.
- Employing Radical Accountability ™ to improve productivity and profitability.
- Applying metrics and performance standards that improves results and allows for greater ease of leadership.
- Fostering client relationships to increase customer satisfaction and grow repeat business.
- Employing Simply Responsive service methodologies that ease day-to-day management while being highly sustainable for staff.
- Enhancing sales leadership that, in turn, magnifies the bandwidth and impact of the sales team.
- Engaging selling strategies that increase market share and expands margins.
Recruiting and Retention
- Utilizing active, scalable recruiting strategies that attract dozens or even thousands of the most talented people.
- Implementing retention strategies that significantly reduce or eliminate turnover.
Employee Development and Training
- Developing employee educational programs and materials using instructional design techniques.
- Training the trainer on effective methods for sustained learning.
To learn more contact Scott at 866-789-6757 or use the online contact form.